Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Christmas gift ideas for teen boys... ah what a challenge! Believe it or not, it's easier to come up with Christmas gift ideas for teen boys than for teen girls. There are tons of Christmas gift ideas for teen boys, but for now let's look at some of the most practical ones.
Nifty Nicky's Christmas gift ideas for teen boys...
1. Teen boys like to 'fit in' with their peers, so music is usually a big deal for them. A good car stereo or iPod are great Christmas gifts for teen boys.
A nifty shopping tip from Nifty Nicky - Be sure when you shop for car stereos and/or speakers, to ask about installation. Specialty shops that sell car stereos usually offer free installation.
2. Unless you really know what kind of music is 'in' you shouldn't probably buy actual music CDs, but gift certificates to music stores are logical Christmas gifts for teen boys. Also, buying memberships to legitimate, legal MP3 download sites are wonderful Christmas gift ideas for teen boys, besides, a legal membership for downloading music may keep them out of trouble.
3. Some great Christmas gifts teen boys really like are car or truck accessories, if they have a vehicle. Anything from floor mats to chrome hub caps make good Christmas gifts teen boys will love.
Factoid: To get an international driver's license you have to be at least 18 years old.
4. Most teen boys in this day and age like video games, so video games, video game accessories or gift certificates for gaming stores are excellent Christmas gifts for teen boys.
5. If you are really at a loss for Christmas gifts ideas for teen boys, consider getting a gift certificate to eBay where they can choose their own Christmas gifts at great prices! eBay has literally everything, new and used items that are auctioned off. Sometimes the thrill of bidding and trying to win an auction is just as fun as buying the merchandise itself. Nifty Nicky's nephews think eBay gift certificates are the best Christmas gift idea for teen boys she has ever come up with.